Sunday, February 10, 2008

Herb Salad with Guacamole

Love Salads! I look in the fridge to see what looks and sounds good at that moment. Today it was an herb salad with guacamole.

I started with an herb mix from our organic veggie delivery service. Then I added a mound of guacamole made with avocado, lime juice, onion powder and kelp powder. Next came generous sprinklings of chopped cilantro and dill over the whole salad. Tomatoes finished the salad with color. Then for a last touch, I squeezed more lime juice over it all.

VERY FRESH!

P.S. Our veggie delivery service is wonderful. They deliver fruits and veggies that are grown from local farmers right to our door. They have the most unbelievable customer service I've ever experienced. And the product, well what can I say? We're a very happy family.

No comments: