Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Introduction

What can I say? I love the garden life! I love our garden, farmers markets, veggies, fruits, cooking (or should I say not cooking?). Before becoming a raw foodie (early 2006), I was just a foodie. I loved cooking in the kitchen with my daughters and preparing simple to gourmet meals for my husband.

But now I have found that raw food brings it's own challenges, creativity and joy. My daughters are vegetarians, and we love to create new raw dishes in the kitchen. We're still cooking for my husband, but incorporate healthier choices for him. We even serve raw side dishes that he enjoys.

I am starting this blog to share the joy and fun of gardening and preparing healthy raw dishes. There is such an abundance of fruits and veggies that God has provided, and we are having fun exploring them all.

I'll reference items that come from some of our favorite raw recipe books, as well as share our own creations.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: